What is Lesson Plan?
- Lesson planningis a noteworthy section of coaching knowledge coordination.
- A lesson plan is a step-by-step supervision that offers a configuration for an indispensable
Importance of Lesson plan
- As a teacher, lesson plans have always needed focus, time and attention.
- It is also one of the few reasons why teachers need calendars to help them keep track of their assignments.
- Examples of lesson plans give teachers a defined workflow, which makes it easier to follow topics, tasks and projects.