Government of Punjab has planned to buy wheat from farmers of Punjab this season on a price of 1400 per 40kg or 1400/Mann. Government of Punjab will buy wheat of 158 Billion Rupees this season to facilitate the farmers.
For this purpose Government of Punjab has made an online portal for registration of farmer in order to get bardana. Punjab information technology board has developed an app with the name Bardana where farmers may register in order to get bardana or gunny bags.
The link to this app is given in below link;
How to register in Bardana app
Download the bardana registration app and install it.
Then Click on th create new account at bottom and a new form will open as shown in pic.
Fill out form as shown in pic following the steps;
Name, CNIC, Mobile number and give any password of your choice and check the box I’m not a bot and at the end hit sign up button and it will lead you to next form as shown in below pic.
In this form give details of your address, ownership/tenant/arhti, area cultivated and then choose your division, district, and tehsil.
Registration will be made through this bardana app and the following facilities will be provided to the farmers in order to get bardana.
- Online registration
- 382 centers in Province of Punjab
- Computerization registration of farmer
- Elimination of Gardawari ( Land survey by patwari ) condition.
- Issuance of 500-100 gunny bags ( bori )per farmer
- availability of Farmers’ representatives on buy points of wheat.
- Charges per bori ( sac ) 9 Rupees or 9 Rupees per 100kg.
- Withdrawal of cash of wheat sold from any branch of any bank in Punjab.
- To facilitate farmers Government of Punjab has made administrations on the district as well as provincial level.
Timings to get Bardana
You may get Bardana from your respective wheat buying centers from 9 am to 5 pm.
If you have any complaint you may contact to your respective DC office or other higher authorities and numbers are given below.